7bebersoly
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
Admin
Admin
المساهمات : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/02/2023
https://7bebersoly.ahlamontada.com

مميزات وعيوب مزيل عرق بيزيليين Empty مميزات وعيوب مزيل عرق بيزيليين

الخميس أبريل 13, 2023 2:15 pm
From my earliest memories, I have struggled with maintaining a healthy weight. As I grew older, this struggle became more intense and I found myself on a constant roller-coaster of weight loss and gain. I would go through phases of intense exercise and minimal eating in a bid to improve my appearance and feel happy with my body, but these efforts were always short-lived. I would become discouraged and inevitably regain the weight I had lost, plus more.

After giving birth to my daughter, I reached an all-time high in terms of my weight, but I accepted this as the new norm. However, I soon became unhappy and the cycle began again, with me gaining and losing weight but never feeling truly content with my body. Eventually, I discovered running and began to maintain a healthier weight, but my diet still left much to be desired.

After having my son and struggling to find the time to exercise, I realized that I needed something consistent to help me feel good again. I wanted to be more than just a mother of two, I wanted to be fit and strong. I had always been interested in Farrell's, but the cost had always held me back. However, in November 2012, my husband suggested we give it a try, and we decided to join the 10-week program in January 2013.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى